CutQuote is an automated quoting and ordering portal, which uses CAD drawings to generate quotes within minutes.
- Initial set up requires us to create the account for you. This service does have a small learning curve; however, we are here to help.
- Service only takes .DXF and .DWG file types. There are a number of programs that work well for designing, such as Dessault Systems’ DraftSight 2D CAD program. This is a free program with great tutorials and end-user support. Other notable programs include InkScape and CorelDraw; which are capable of creating vector-based file types. Not able to provide a suitable CAD file? No worries – leave the CAD designing to us, and use the portal to handle repeat orders!
- Cutquote will automatically close gaps where appropriate.
- CutQuote learns how you use layers and stores your preferences for future use.
- Once we set up the account, every user can keep their information confidential and readily accessible for a positive user experience.
Don’t have an account?
Not to worry, we will help set up your Cut Quote account. Contact us by clicking the button below, and you’ll be taken directly to our contact form where you can reach out to us. We’ll contact you and help set up your Cut Quote account.